Located in the North-Western region of India, the Kashmir valley attracting Tourists from all around the world. The presence of the beautiful Dal Lake and the Mughal Gardens emphasize Kashmir Tourism. The lifestyle of the natives is majorly influenced by dance, music, literature, food and the festivals they celebrate. People from every culture in inhabited in this place. Blessed with snow-covered mountains, crystal clear waters, serene views, pine forests this place will detach you from the rest of the world. Urdu is the state’s official language and the major population is Islam. Climate is warm and temperate. We can reach Kashmir by Air, by road, by buses or by bikes.
ARRIVE – JAMMU – KATRA: Arrive Jammu by Train OR by Air. Our representative will assist on arrival at Railway Station or at Airport and proceed straight to Katra by Car. Arrive Katra and check-in at Hotel.
IN KATRA: After having your breakfast, proceed for visit to “Mata Vaishnodevi” DarshanStart your day by making a way to Bhawan by foot or by Ponies (to be arranged directly) or by Chopper. After darshan, leave by Chopper or Ponies for Katra back. After Darshan, Check-in at Hotel for Rest.Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
KATRA – DEPARTURE: Morning breakfast at Hotel. Get ready for your transfer to Jammu Airport or Railway station to connect flight or Train for further destination.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation on Twin Sharing
- Arrival & Departure from Jammu Airport or R. Station to Katra& Back
- Transfer from Jammu – Katra – Jammu including transfer to Heli-Pad
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All applicable taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|