A cosmopolitan destination in South East Asia, Singapore is famous for its colonial History and Urban Landscape. It is a destination to relax and enjoy. Visitors visit from across the continents to enjoy, relax and explore the only island city of South East Asia. The Multicultural Population is also one of the reasons that people find it easy to travel to this beautiful country. Singapore is 2 hours and 30 Minutes ahead of India, with a warm and tropical climate all year-round. Flight Duration from India to Singapore is approximately around 5 Hours 50 minutes. Singapore Dollar (SGD) is the official unit of currency. The Current Population of Singapore is 58.70 Lakhs, it’s a multiracial and multicultural country with ethnic Chinese capturing around 76.2% of citizen population, Malays capturing around 15.0% and ethnic Indians covering 7.4% making up the majority of Population. The Best time to visit Singapore is from February to April and December to January.
ARRIVAL CHECK-IN / NIGHT SAFARI: Arrival transfer from Airport to Hotel in Singapore. Welcome to Singapore. On arrival in Singapore, you will be welcomed by our local representative and transferred to your hotel.
BREAKFAST / CITY TOUR + GARDENS BY THE BAY: Discover Singapore on a city tour. Discover Singapore on a City Tour. Witness the Historic and Cosmopolitan faces of the city. The city environment is such as no other on earth.GARDENS BY THE BAYEnjoy the mesmerizing water view front across three riverside gardens. The supertrees give the panoramic view by showing sparkling lights at night & make it a perfect place to enjoy the beauty.
BREAKFAST/SENTOSA ISLAND TOUR: (One-way cable car+Luge and Sky Ride+Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom+S.E.A Aquarium+Wings of Time)Enjoy Sentosa Island Extreme Tour:Explore the kingdom of SEA Aquarium, inhabiting more than 10k marine animals of over 1k species, spread across 50 different habitats, each one will fascinate you. An experience for a lifetime, lush green tropical surroundings, Butterfly Park and the Insect Kingdom will show the stunning beauties of mother Nature. You will witness a great variety of fluttering butterflies and exotic insects. This will surely delight everyone. The Luge will surely offer you unique outdoor experience suitable for all ages which are not found anywhere else in Singapore or Southeast Asia, Sky Ride will give you a panoramic aerial city view.
BREAKFAST / UNIVERSAL STUDIOS: After your leisurely breakfast, visit the region’s first Hollywood movie theme park, and live the movies at many exclusive attractions, Universal Studios. Universal Studio features movie-themed rides and attractions, which makes it unique for Singapore. Experience some thrill and new rides based on blockbuster hits. Visit the world’s first 4-D adventure Far Far Away castle and get entertained by Shrek and gang. For thrill, lovers experience a psychological thrill ride in total darkness where warrior mummies on revenge of the mummies. You can witness other attractions like Madagascar, New York, Hollywood, Sci-Fi City, and the Lost World.
BREAKFAST/ JURONG BIRD PARK: Experience the vibrancy and the sounds of nature, chirping of little birds in the Jurong Bird Park. See the owls at the world of Darkness, visit Flamingo Lake a habitat for greater and Lesser Flamingos. Explore the Penguin Coast and its colonies also you can discover Dinosaur Descendants like the rhea and the emu. These are some of the 5,000 birds across 400 species at Asia’s largest bird park.
BREAKFAST/ DEPARTURE: After your leisurely breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the Airport for your journey back home.
- 5Nts Accommodation in Singapore
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Panoramic City tour of Singapore
- Night safari tour with transfers
- Universal Studios.
- Jurong Bird Park.
- Sentosa Island
- Luge and sky ride
- One way cable car.
- Butterfly Park
- The Insect Kingdom.
- Return Airport transfers on SIC.
- All Tours and transfers on SIC.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|