Located in the Indian Ocean, earlier known as Ceylon this tiny tear drop beautiful Island Nation in South Asia is separated by Gulf of Mannar and Palk Strait. Comprising of several UNESCO heritage sites, wide variety of flora and fauna make holidaying in Srilanka even more incredible with your family. Sometimes this tiny island is also named by some different names like :”The Lost Paradise”, “The Land of Serendipity” and the “Pearl of Indian Ocean”. According to a Indian Epic Poem Ramayana, written in Sanskrit around 1000 of years of ago states how Rama with the help of army of Vanaras ,built a bridge of stones across the sea to lanka to rescue his wife Sita from Asura king Ravana. The Climate of Srilanka is tropical and warm which is an excellent Condition to house world’s largest biodiversities. We can reach Srilanka from India in 2 Hours 30 Minutes by Air. There is no time difference between Srilanka and India. Sri Lankan Rupee is their official unit of Currency. People usually speak in Sinhala,English and Tamil. The months from October –March serve as best months to visit Srilanka for families and friends.
Arrive in Sri Lanka: You will be met by a representative and transferred to Dambulla. Visit one of the most visited tourist attractions, the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. You can witness Volunteers and caretakers taking care of the abandoned and injured elephants and proving them shelter. Watch how caretakers feed, bathe and help these animals. Walk with the herd to the nearby river to watch the elephants bathe and play around in the water. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Kandy.
Breakfast at the hotel / Morning Visits the Sigiriya Rock Fortress: A“UNESCO World Heritage Site” and perhaps the most fantastic wonder of the island. Also known as the Lion Rock because of the huge lion which stands tall at the entrance of the Palace. Water Gardens, Summer houses and Boulder Gardens and the caves within that area should not be missed.
Breakfast at the hotel / Proceed to Trincomalee: Visit ThiruKoneshwaram temple that was built by sage Agasthyar as per the instructions of Lord Shiva who was impressed by the devotion of King Ravana. This place is unique for building a temple for his devotee as a reward for his devotion. To get rid of the BrahmaasthiDosham. Lord Rama offered his prayers during his return.
Breakfast at the hotel: Proceed to Arugambey. Check in to the hotel. At leisure.Overnight stay at Arugambey.
Breakfast at the hotel: Proceed to Ella. Check in to the hotel. At leisure. Overnight stay at Ella.
Breakfast at the hotel: Visit Nine arch bridge & Ravana waterfall. Get mesmerized by the 30-meter high Demodara Nine Arch Bridge. Witness an architecture that is hidden between the lush green tea fields with a 30-minute walk through the Jungle. Walk on the bridge and it’s one of the things you must do in Sri Lanka.
Breakfast at the hotel: Transfer to NuwaraEliya and Sightseeing in Nuwara-Eliya. The ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against the beautiful scrim of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls, and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coolest places on the Island, although the temperature does drop at night. In NuwaraEliya, you will see the British influence by looking at buildings like cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. Victoria Park is located in the center and is often a picnic spot. Read the seasons here by flowers which bloom in the spring (March to May) and the fall (August and September). These are the “seasons” which attract people from low country to avoid the heat and humidity.VisitSita Amman Temple Transfer to Kandy. Evening Visit Kandy Tooth Relic Temple. Kandy – The Hill capital. Visit Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic – Famous for the Buddha’s tooth which was brought hidden in Orissan princess hair, the artifact has grown in holiness in Sri Lanka, and also considered most prized possession on Srilanka.
Breakfast at the hotel: Visit Royal Botanical Gardens. Witness the 5,000 Species of trees, plants, and creepers. Spice Gardens and Orchid House attracts major tourists. 5 Palm Avenues beautifying the gardens.
Packed breakfast / Galle: Historically interesting town, has been a major port until 100 years, but today still sailing boats in the natural harbor. Visit the old town and witness the traditional Lacemakers and woodcarvers, you can also purchase some of the finest souvenirs for your loved ones. The Dutch Fort- Galle- The major city located on the south coast, having the oldest landmarks of Portuguese and Dutch Fort also bags the title of World Heritage Site.
BREAKFAST/DEPARTURE TRANSFER: After your hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and set off to Colombo.
- 9 Nights 10Days Accommodation in the above-mentioned places.
- Transport in an A/C Car / Microvan with the service of an English-speaking chauffeur Guide.
- Sightseeing as mentioned above.
- Entrance fees to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Dambulla Cave Temple, Sigiriya Rock,
- Peradeniya Garden, Kandy Tooth Relic Temple, Turtle Farm &Mirissa Whale Watching.
- Nine arch bridge &Ravana waterfall.
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
- Dambulla Cave Temple.
- ThiruKoneshwaram Temple & Hot Water Spring.
- Value-added tax.
- Meeting and Assistance at the airport.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|