- Detailed Itinerary
- Inclusion / Exclusion
- Tour Highlights
- Payment Policy / Refund Policy
Overseas Travel Solutions offers you the best Spiti valley motorcycle tour, and lets you live the dream of your life. This trip will start from Delhi and you will ride through Narkanda, Chitkul to the Spiti Valley. You will ride through a beautiful scenic valley.
During this trip, you will be visiting the ancient monasteries, which are famous all over the world like Key monastery, Tabo monastery. You will get to experience the traditional blend of Buddhism and Tibetian culture. You will be meeting the local people and will get to know about their lifestyle. You will also be witnessing the amazing Chandratal and will visit villages like Komic, Hikkim. During the trip, your comfort will be our priority you will be staying in a comfortable hotel/homestay, will get well-maintained bikes and will get to eat delicious local food. Get ready to lose yourself amidst the beauty of this scenic valley. This Spiti valley bike tour will give you once in a lifetime experience through the mountains and valleys of Himachal Pradesh.
– Tempo Traveller
– Solo 350 cc Bike
– Solo 500cc Bike
– 2 people on 1 500cc Bike
– Solo on Himalayan Bike
– 2 people on 1 Himalayan Bike
– Own Bike
Arrive at Gushaini | Departure from Delhi: Depart from Delhi on Day 01, In the morning of your Spiti Valley Bike Trip day 1, reach Aut. Collect your bikes and test ride from Manali to Gushaini, after reaching Manali. Check-in and freshen up in the resort. Then we will go for a trek to Choie waterfall. Relish your dinner and retire for the day.
Transfer to Chitkul, Last Indian Village | Adore Kinnaur valley’s Beauty: On the second day of Spiti valley motorcycle tour, we depart for Chitkul after having our breakfast. Chiltkul is the last Indian village towards China border. Kinnaur valley along the banks of Satluj River awaits your presence with mesmerizing beauty. By evening we will reach Chitkul. Check in the camps, have dinner and sleep tight.
Transfer to Kalpa | Chitkul Exploration: The Spiti Valley bike tour day 3 has one of the most beautiful sunrises can be seen, Morning is the time to explore the village of Chitkul. By noon, we would be departing for Kalpa. After reaching Kapa by evening, we will check in the camps. Have your dinner and have a good night’s sleep.
Journey to Spiti Valley – Kaza Starts | Visit NakoTabo villages en route: This is an exciting day as you will be starting your journey to Spiti Valley today. Through Sumdo Border enter Spiti Valley. En-route also get a chance to visit NakoTabo villages, We will also pass by Ka loops en route Kaza. By evening we would reach Kaza and check in to our hotel/camps,.After dinner, you get to sleep overnight.
Kaza – Key Monastery – Komic – Langza – Hikkim | Spiti Valley Sightseeing: The fifth day of Spiti bike trip has in store Spiti valley sightseeing after having breakfast. There are many places to visit including Key Monastery, Komic, Langza, and Hikkim. The day ends with a delicious dinner and a tight sleep.
Kaza – Chicham Bridge – Chandrataal | Visit the Highest Bridge in Asia: Your sixth day of this Spiti valley bike trip will be the most eventful day of your journey. You get to visit Chandrataallake, after breakfast. A visit to the highest bridge in Asia at Chicham village on the way is planned as well. And a pit stop for lunch at Losar, the last village of Spiti Valley, will make the day perfect. We will be reaching Chandra Taal by evening & then checking in to the camps. After dinner, you can sleep or gaze a million stars in the sky.
Chandrataal – Rohtang Pass – Manali | Old Manali café crawl: After waking up early and having breakfast, we will depart for Manali. We will be reaching Manali by evening and then will check-in to our hotels. Old Manali café crawl is next in line to our today’s itinerary. The day ends with a delicious dinner and a beautiful sleep.
Manali Local Sightseeing | Departure: Experience a beautiful sunrise and a tasty breakfast early in the morning. Go for Manali Sightseeing. Hadimba Devi Temple, Old Manali street, and Mall Road are some of the places you can visit. Depart for Delhi by evening.
Arrive Delhi: Spiti Valley Bike Trip ends upon reaching Delhi with a lot of beautiful memories to share.
- Bike Rent for 7 days (for biking option)
- Fuel Expenses for the bike from Manali to Manali
- Mechanical Backup
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain throughout the trip
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Pay heed to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- While visiting the religious sites, maintain proper dress-code and do not hurt the local sentiments of the places.
- Avoid roaming during the nights.
- There may be changes in the route and final programme due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- It gets very cold in winter i.e. December through February with temperatures hitting – 30C. You will need to be mentally and physically fit and must have done some high altitude travel in order to be able to handle travelling through this high altitude terrain.
- All hotels and guest houses will be shut at the time and you will only get homestays which have dry eco-friendly squatting toilets. You will need to be okay with this as wet toilets are not available due to water lines freezing.
- Because of the water lines freezing, the locals need to carry the water all the way in the freezing cold from a nearby water source and hence having a bath while you are in Spiti will not be possible.
- In peak winter i.e. January and early February all the places might not be open due to adverse weather conditions. We will keep you updated of the same in case any last minute changes need to be made to your plan.
- Winter time is off season in Spiti, and you will not have many options in terms of activities and because of the cold, you won’t be able to move around as much and will end up spending time in the homestay. We recommend travellers to make the most of the situation, and turn their time at the homestay as getting to know more about Spitian life, food and culture from the locals.
- Because of winter, there will not be many options in terms of food and in a homestay you will need to be understanding and eat the hearty but basic food that your hosts provide.
- Be prepared to be understanding and flexible, as we can make last minute plan changes due to bad weather for your safety and wellbeing.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|