A cosmopolitan destination in South East Asia, Singapore is famous for its colonial History and Urban Landscape. It is a destination to relax and enjoy. Visitors visit from across the continents to enjoy, relax and explore the only island city of South East Asia. The Multicultural Population is also one of the reasons that people find it easy to travel to this beautiful country. Singapore is 2 hours and 30 Minutes ahead of India, with a warm and tropical climate all year-round. Flight Duration from India to Singapore is approximately around 5 Hours 50 minutes. Singapore Dollar (SGD) is the official unit of currency. The Current Population of Singapore is 58.70 Lakhs, it’s a multiracial and multicultural country with ethnic Chinese capturing around 76.2% of citizen population, Malays capturing around 15.0% and ethnic Indians covering 7.4% making up the majority of Population. The Best time to visit Singapore is from February to April and December to January.
ARRIVAL CHECK-IN / NIGHT SAFARI: Arrival transfer from Airport to Hotel in Singapore.Welcome to Singapore. On arrival in Singapore, you will be welcomed by our local representative and transferred to your hotel.Enjoy the Night Safari tour. The world’s first nightly zoo Night Safari is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. Animals in Night Safari range from Indian Rhinoceros and Pangolin to Tarsiers and Asian Elephants, they are made visible by lightning which resembles moonlight. People can enjoy the Cultural performances at the safari which includes tribal dances, blowpipe demonstrations, and many other activities. Animals in the Night Safari perform all these activities.
BREAKFAST/CITY TOUR // SENTOSA ISLAND TOUR: (One-way cable car+Luge and Sky Ride+Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom+S.E.AAquarium+Wings of Time)Discover Singapore on a City Tour. Witness the Historic and Cosmopolitan faces of the city. The city environment is such as no other on earth.EnjoySentosa Island Extreme Tour:Explore the kingdom of SEA Aquarium, inhabiting more than 10k marine animals of over 1k species, spread across 50 different habitats, each one will fascinate you. An experience for a lifetime, lush green tropical surroundings, Butterfly Park and the Insect Kingdom will show the stunning beauties of mother Nature. You will witness a great variety of fluttering butterflies and exotic insects. This will surely delight everyone. The Luge will surely offer you unique outdoor experience suitable for all ages which are not found anywhere else in Singapore or Southeast Asia,Sky Ride will give you a panoramic aerial city view.
BREAKFAST/ TRANSFER TO BINTAN: After you leisurely breakfast at the Singapore hotel you will now checkout and proceed to ferry terminal for onward Journey to Bintan Island (Located in Indonesia) after a 60min ferry ride reach Bintan and you will be greeted by our local rep available at Bintan Ferry terminal , proceed to resort/Hotel check-in and day at leisure to relax and enjoy the evening on Beach.
BREAKFAST/ BINTAN ISLAND: After your leisurely breakfast at Hotel, it’s time to explore and experience one of the famous weekend gateways from Singapore, in the evening feel the freshness of the island with hills and beaches, overnight stay at the resort. Experience the Island Major Attractions as Banyan tree temple, Bintan Elephant Park, Masjid Raya Sultan Mosque, Santa Maria cave, Snake River Temple, Etc.
BREAKFAST/ RETURN SINGAPORE: After your leisurely breakfast at Hotel, you will be transferred to the Ferry terminal for your return journey to Singapore, you will be greeted by our local rep available at Singapore, proceed to Hotel check-in and day at leisure to relax and enjoy the evening can opt shopping in Mustafa.
BREAKFAST/ DEPARTURE: After your leisurely breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the Airport for your journey back home.
- 3Nts Accommodation in Singapore Hotel.
- 2Nts Accommodation in Bintan Island.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Return Airport transfers on SIC.
- Panoramic City tour to Singapore.
- Night safari tour with transfers.
- Sentosa Island Tour with transfers.
- Cable Car ride.
- Wings of time.
- Luge & Sky Ride / 4D Adventure.
- Bintan City tour.
- Return Ferry Tickets SIN – BINTAN – SIN.
- Return Ferry terminal transfers from Singapore &Bintan Hotel.
- All Tours and; transfers on SIC.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|