Ladakh-known as the adventure capital of the country, surrounded by stretches of highways and snow-capped mountains, also famous for having the top three highest mountain passes in the world. The destination majorly links with Buddhism and Tibetan culture. Everything about this destination is unique. From sightseeing to adventure to null vegetation hills, craggy mountains, beautiful monasteries, and its calm life away from the bustling city life make everything about this destination unique and worth visiting. Ladakh lies between the two large mountains Karakoram chain of mountains in the North and the Himalayas in the South. Indus flowing right through Ladakh, the province is divided into the capital city Leh, Nubra, Zanskar, Lower Ladakh, and Rupshu. Ladakh experiences extreme weather conditions throughout the year where 28 degrees Celsius is the summer temperature and winter is as low as minus 15 degrees. The Best season to visit this paradise is in summers from May to September when the place experiences a pleasant temperature. We can reach the destination by Air, by Road, by bike, and by Volvo buses. First Route through which we can reach the destination is from Srinagar to Leh with a distance of 434km by road. The second route one can follow is from Manali to Leh with a distance of 473km which can be covered by road. One can go on an ordinary or deluxe bus or can hire a gypsy as well.
ARRIVE DELHI – LEH: On-time transfer to the airport to get your flight for Leh. Our representative Meet & assistance on arrival & transfer to Hotel.Rest day at leisure to Acclimatize till 4 PM walk up to Samker&Leh Bazaar.SamkerGompa is a little up in the valley, 3 Kms from Leh Town, which is open to visitors in the morning and evening only. The Gompa belongs to Yellow Sect & was founded in the 18th Century. The Gompa is the seat of the Head Lama of Ladakh& founder of the yellow sect, Tson-Kha-Pa. The temple walls have recently painted figures including Sakyamuni, Avalokiteshwara, Padmasambhava, Tson-Ka-pa and green Tara. After Samker, visit Leh Temple & get back to Leh Bazaar through the famous Leh Polo Ground. Overnight & Dinner at Hotel.
LEH: After breakfast, proceed for a day SS trip to GurudwaraPather Saab, Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill & Confluence Point (Sangam). Return to Leh and have dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
LEH – PANGONG LAKE: Leave early morning after breakfast leave for Pangong. Lake through Changla passes 5486 Mtrs. While ascending Changla pass 5486 meters. Enjoy the wonderful panoramic view of the village below the pass. After crossing the pass halt have your picnic lunch at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk& from there a very short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Take Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel / Camp in Pangong.
PANGONG LAKE – LEH: Enjoy the landscape when backdrop to the Lake. This Wonderful blue brackish Lake of Pangong is Approx. 6Km wide & over 144Km long with half of it’s running the other side of the “INDO CHINA BORDER”. One rarely feels so close to nature and the environment and the scenery is unforgettable. In the late afternoon drive back to Leh. Dinner & overnight stay in Leh.
LEH – NUBRA VALLEY: Breakfast at the hotel. Early Morning Leave Leh for 3 Days Trip to NUBRA VALLEY passing thru Horzey&Gangles Village. Then you reach Khardongla (5602 Mts.) the world’s highest Motorable road and enjoy the stunning landscape & the beautiful birds-eye view of Leh town. Halt for a picnic lunch at Khardongla village + Another 35 Kms drive takes to Khalsar at Shyok Valley, where the scenery is all around. At Shyok River you enter to Nubra Valley and then proceed along Nubra River to arrive in the afternoon at Tegar or Kyegar as locally called. Meals & Overnight stay in tents at Lhari-Mo North Camp at Sumur (Kyegar&Sumur are very close by) OR AT Tirith Camp at Tirith. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
NUBRA VALLEY – LEH: Breakfast at the Camp. Drive back the same route for Leh with a delicious picnic lunch. On arrival in Leh, check-in at the Hotel. Afternoon free to explore the surroundings of Leh.
LEH – DELHI (DEPARTURE): On-time transfer to the airport to get the flight for Delhi. Meeting and assistance at Leh Airport on Departure.
- 04 Nights’ accommodation in Leh on Twin Sharing.
- 01 Night accommodation in Nubra camp.
- 01 Night accommodation in Pangong camp.
- Daily Breakfast & dinner at the hotel.
- Return Airport transfers by NAC Tavera / Scorpio.
- Leh City tour.
- Trip to Pangong Lake.
- Trip to Nubra valley.
- All applicable taxes.
- Meeting & Greet on Arrival & Departure by our local Rep.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|