Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort offers an absolutely breathtaking beachfront location alongside the turquoise lagoons of the Indian Ocean. Nestled in the nature reserve of BelOmbre, this stunning new deluxe property blends the needs of the most sophisticated traveller with the charm and tradition of an early 17th century Mauritian sugar cane plantation.
All rooms offer sea views or absolute beach frontage and the resort features four swimming pools and three restaurants to suit all tastes, from Mauritian, Asian, International and fine dining, to beach and poolside options. Unwind at one of our four swimming pools, relax in the Navasana spa with jacuzzi, hammam, sauna and solarium, or simply explore the Domaine de BelOmbre Nature reserve.
For those looking for a more active break the resort offers an array of sports activities on both land and water, including a fitness centre, tennis courts as well as a water sports centre. A supervised kids club with its own pool and a daily children’s programme is also available.
Arrival in Mauritius: Upon arrival in Mauritius, get transferred to your hotel. Relax after check-in. You can spend the day at your leisure. Go shopping, indulge in some enthralling street walks or just roam around freely. Mauritius is a vibrant city illuminated always with bubbly nightlife havens.
Ile Aux Cerf Tour: Ile Aux Cerf is the centre of attraction in Mauritius. Hold your breath to see the most astonishing island portion that is a complex of colours, azure sea designs the beautiful backdrop for every honeymoon album. It is a lagoon, housing the spots for elaborate snorkelling, swimming and water based activities. Opt for doing banana boat ride, para sailing, undersea walk and jet ski. Get back to the mainland via boat. Retire for the night.
North Island Tour: Prepare to indulge in a mind blowing North Island tour. There more enchanting sights are explicitly waiting for you both. Behold the stunning views of Fort Adelaide Citadel, Marie Reine de La Paix, Mall of Mauritius- Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront. Proceed meandering though the cultural trails of the town and fall in love with the your partner as well as the historic town again and again.
Catamaran Cruise and Candlelight Dinner: The most romantic getaway experience is planned for today. A catamaran cruise and a candle light dinner afterwards would be lifting up the overall trip to the next level. Look into the deep sea through the crystal clear water twinkling in blue colour, spot the gentle dolphins popping out of the water at times. Then see in the distance, the horizon gets coloured in red and orange mix, yes, the romance between the sun and the sea is beyond defining. Relax lying on the shoulders of your partner as the cruise moves forth and enjoy a candle lit dinner in a famous restaurant after you return to the land.
Glass Bottom Boat Tour: Hop on a ferry to reach Ile aux Aigrettes; there you will be boarding a glass bottom boat for one of the awe-inspiring moments created underwater. This boat cruise will take you to see the various endangered wildlife species living under the sea together make up a magical world. Spot the giant tortoises and multi coloured fish living in harmony and it is a great chance to find hoe beautifully they are floating inside their natural habitat. Get back to your hotel and retire for the night.
Water Activities: Dedicate this day for sea based actions and activities. One of such a kind activity is sea karting, almost like jet ski but without any safety issues. Also indulge in more fun activities like this before you get back to your hotel.
South Island Tour: Post breakfast, commence your South Island Tour. Be excited to isit the Trou Aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Bassin which is a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater and a pilgrimage place for Hindus. Then move to place your eyes on Chamarel to discover its coloured earths and waterfall alongside. Never miss the glimpses of Curepipe where you can pick up some souvenirs. Return to your hotel and relax.
Departure: After breakfast, get transferred to the airport for your departure.
- Pick-Up & Drop
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|