Located in the South-Western Pacific Ocean, New Zealand is located in the South of Australia. It is an Independent Country and not at all part of Australia, many people make the error of considering New Zealand as a part of Australia, it is its own country since the 19th Century. Earlier the country was considered a part of the United Kingdom. New Zealand is actually made up of small islands and the two main islands are North Island and South Island. Major tourists are attracted to this country is due to its rich biodiversity, one can find a variety of animals, plants, fungi all over the country. There are varieties of animals found which we cannot find anywhere else in the world, especially in terms of mammals and marine life. Majorly Europeans are settled in New Zealand, with a smaller number of people from the Pacific Islands and Asia. It is predominately an English Speaking Country, though English, Maori, and New Zealand are English Speaking. Talking about the religion, New Zealand is nominally Christian, with Roman Catholic, Anglican and Presbyterian being the largest. Major population you will find clustered in North of the North Island. The main urban areas are Auckland. The warmest months are December, January, and February and coldest are June, July, and August. The official Unit of Currency is the New Zealand Dollar. We can reach New Zealand in 15 hours Flight Duration from India.
ARRIVAL CHECK-IN/ LEISURE.Arrival Transfer from Airport to Hotel – Welcome to Auckland You will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative collect the rental vehicle and proceed to the hotel day is at leisure, Overnight in Auckland.
BREAKFAST / DEPARTURE ROTORUAExperience scenic glory of middle earth– After breakfast at hotel you gearup towards the south to reach Waitomo – experience Gloworm Caves. Later continue to Rotorua via Hobbiton Movie Set for a guided tour. Later in the evening explore the city nightlife. Overnight in Rotorua.
BREAKFAST / CITY TOUR Explore around with self-drive – After Breakfast at hotel proceed to experience TePuia, a place of Maori culture, the thermal wonderland of impressive geysers and boiling mud pools. Visit Rainbow Springs Nature Park, enjoy the Agrodome Sheep Show. Later this afternoon, enjoy the straight track zorbing at OGO Rotorua. Some time to chill out for the evening entertainment of an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) & Concert. Overnight in Rotorua.
BREAKFAST / DISCOVER AUCKLAND – After breakfast at hotel enjoy adventure activities available at Velocity Valley then depart for Auckland. Upon arrival check-in hotel and make gear up your drive to the Sky Tower evening free time to explore the city. Overnight in Auckland.
BREAKFAST/ DEPARTURE: Today, we check-out and drive to the airport for your flight home.
- 2 nights in Auckland
- 2 night in Rotorua
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport / Station Transfers
- Visit the Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Trip to the Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
- Visit TePuia, Rainbow Springs, and Agrodome
- 1 Straight Track at OGO Rotorua
- 1 Adventure activity at Velocity Valley
- Visit the Auckland Sky Tower
- Car Rental for 4 days with basic insurance
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|