Replete with shimmering blue waters, bright-colored coral formations, crystal clear water a beautiful tropical destination for your holiday. From the Capital City Port Blair to the beautiful beaches of Havelock Island, tourism has grown a lot and will offer you a wide range of activities. Andaman and Nicobar island a little piece of paradise tucked around 14,000 km away from the east coast of India. The place consists of 572 Islands out of which only 37 are inhabited a few are open to Tourists. Port Blair is the capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Islands which is connected through ferries. Havelock and Neil Island are some famous island and are mostly visited by the tourist. From once receiving the detained prisoners from India to now hosting tourist from all around the world purposely coming to experience isolation from outside world Andaman and Nicobar have transformed their Identity.
PORT BLAIR-CITY TOUR: On arrival, meet and greet our representative and take an arrival transfer to your booked hotel. After check rest and relax for some time, and later we proceed to Corbyn’s Cove Beach and Cellular Jail. Enjoy the fascinating sound and light show at the cellular jail. Overnight Stay at the Hotel booked in Port Blair.
ROSS ISLAND – NORTH BAY ISLAND: After having your leisurely breakfast, get ready to embark on a two island Cruise. This will cover the panorama of seven harbors which include North Bay and Ross Island. Ross Island is now under the Indian Navy. There is a small museum name Smritika there. The island holds some photographs, and some antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these Islands. The Island is famous for lush green walking path and flocks of deer. North Bay is famous for some water activities like snorkeling, or a glass-bottom boat ride, a chance to see corals up close, the place is also a great picnic spot with the natural picturesque environment. Return to the Hotel.Overnight stay at the Hotel.
PORT BLAIR – HAVELOCK ISLAND: Visit the largest island of Ritchie’s Archipelago: Havelock. Situated 57km northeast of South Andaman and offers breathtaking trails of nature expeditions. The island is also rated as the 7th Most Beautiful Island in the world. For water sports lovers this beauty will offer the biggest concentration of breathtaking diving and snorkeling sites, thus a paradise for water sports lovers. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Havelock – Kalapathar Beach: After breakfast, proceed for Kala Pathar Beach. Overnight stay at SwarajDweep (Havelock Island).• KalapatharBeachLocated in one corner of the Havelock Island surrounded by thick forests and excellent for peace seekers and guests looking to do a bit of bird photography the Kalapathars (black rocks) that decorate the coastline, the buttery smooth silver sands, and the sheer peace makes this beach a great place to relax.
Port Blair – Airport Dropping: After your leisurely breakfast, check out from the Hotel and proceed to the airport for your onward flight.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Port Blair.
- 1-night accommodation in Havelock.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner at Port Blair & Havelock.
- Transfers by an AC Vehicle in Port Blair.
- All transfers in Havelock by Non Ac Vehicle.
- Return Trip to Havelock from Port Blair by Coastal Cruise/Crystal Cruise/Green Ocean 1. (Except for Standard Package will be Govt. Ferry).
- Excursion trip to Jolly Buoy/Red Skin at Port (Whichever is operational).
- All Entry/ferry tickets at sightseeing places.
- All Excursions in a general ferry.
- Meet and Greet on arrival/departure.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|