– Mauritius honeymoon package with cruise is a special 6 days and 7 nights honeymoon trip to Mauritius which includes a luxurious cruise experience, accommodation, meals , transportation and sightseeing activities.
– The tour starts as you arrive at the airport, from where you will be escorted to your resort. You will be provided with dinner and an overnight stay.
– Day 2, After breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to Ile Aux cerf Island, where you can enjoy water activities like Undersea Walk, tube ride, and Parasailing. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
– Day 3, After breakfast, you can spend this day leisurely, explore the city on your own, enjoy shopping or try various local restaurants. You can also visit Casela Nature Park on your own and have dinner with an overnight stay at the resort.
– Day 4, After breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to North Island, where you will visit some famous tourist attractions like Fort Adelaide, Pamplemousse Botanical garden, D’Armes boulevard, Le Caudan Waterfront and Champ de Mars racecourse. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
– Day 5, After breakfast, go for the South Island Tour of Mauritius and witness places like Grand Bassin Lake, Trou Aux Cerfs and Chamarel waterfall. After the tour, you will be dropped off at the resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
– Day 6, After breakfast, embark on a luxurious Catamaran Cruise experience, which includes lunch and open bar, light snacks and a trip to a private island, where you can enjoy some leisure time at the beach and try water sports. The tour ends at 04:00 pm , after which you are free to spend the evening on your own. Have dinner and an overnight stay at the resort.
– Day 7,After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport as your Mauritius couple package with cruise comes to an end.
Arrive in Mauritius: Mauritius honeymoon package with cruise starts upon your arrival at Mauritius International airport, where our representative will be waiting for you to accompany you to the resort. After reaching the hotel, have a hassle-free check-in and spend the remaining day at ease. In the evening, head out for a quiet walk by the beach and witness a gorgeous sun dropping down the horizon with your partner. Return back to the resort and have a delicious dinner at the restaurant , after dinner you can head to your room for an overnight stay.
Trip to Ile Aux cerf Island & water sports: Enjoy a hot-piping breakfast in the morning and get ready for a trip to Ile Aux cerf island, famous for its white sandy beaches, blue lagoons and various water sports activities. As you reach this beautiful island, you can indulge in adventure sports like Undersea Walk, tube ride, and Parasailing. You can try snorkeling and other activities on your own expense. After enjoying the activities, you can take a dip in the emerald lagoons and enjoy some lip-smacking dishes at one of the restaurants located on the island. Lay back on the beach and get sun-tanned or click some amazing pictures with your partner. After this experience, return to the resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
A Leisure Day in Mauritius: Wake up in the morning and enjoy your breakfast, this day of your Mauritius couple package with cruise is especially marked for your leisure. You can spend your entire day in the resort enjoying the built-in facilities. If you wish, you can head out to Casela Nature Park, one of the best places for Adventure-seekers. You can also explore the city on your own and later head back to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
One day tour of North Island: Wake up to a delightful breakfast in bed and leave your hotel to embark on a full day tour of North Island. Get transferred to Port Louis and start your journey, today you will be visiting Fort Adelaide – Citadelle,Pamplemousse Botanical garden, You will be taken for shopping in Mauritius and D’Armesboulevard, popular for its French Colonial buildings. Later, head out to Le Caudan Waterfront and Champ de Mars racecourse. After the tour, return back to the hotel and enjoy a hot served dinner and head to your room for a relaxing night stay.
Mauritius South Island Tour: After having breakfast, get picked up from your hotel for an exciting trip to the South Island as per the itinerary of your Mauritius couple package with Cruise. The beautiful sites of South Island include the famous pilgrim at Grand Bassin Lake, a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva stands with small shrines and a lush green garden. Later, take a hike to Trou Aux Cerfs , which is a crater of a dormant volcano, you will see the 7 coloured earth at the bottom. Our last stop is the magnificent Chamarelwaterfall, enjoy the gushing sparkly water and bird-watching from the green spot. Later reach back to your resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
Catamaran Cruise Experience: Enjoy a hearty breakfast and set out for an amazing day at Catamaran cruise, sail all day in the azure waters of Mauritius and explore the private islands and its hidden gems. Board the cruise and get settled, take a tour and witness a breath-taking view from the deck. Enjoy refreshing cocktails and drinks from the open bar and have lunch in the afternoon. Enjoy a blissful day with your partner and try some exciting games onboard. You can relive the titanic moment on the deck and if you are lucky, you may spot some whales and dolphins in the ocean. The cruise will drop you on an island where you can spend some quiet time at the beach, getting sun-tanned or you can take a walk amidst the palm trees.
If you are feeling sporty, you can indulge in snorkeling or go for light swimming in the ocean. Head back to the cruise and enjoy some light snacks, the tour ends at 04:00 pm. Post, which you will be dropped off at the resort , the evening is free for your leisure. Later, have dinner and an overnight stay at the resort.
Departure: After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your onward journey as your Mauritius Honeymoon package with cruise ends here.
- Pick-Up & Drop
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|