Located in the North-Western region of India, the Kashmir valley attracting Tourists from all around the world. The presence of the beautiful Dal Lake and the Mughal Gardens emphasize Kashmir Tourism. The lifestyle of the natives is majorly influenced by dance, music, literature, food and the festivals they celebrate. People from every culture in inhabited in this place. Blessed with snow-covered mountains, crystal clear waters, serene views, pine forests this place will detach you from the rest of the world. Urdu is the state’s official language and the major population is Islam. Climate is warm and temperate. We can reach Kashmir by Air, by road, by buses or by bikes.
ARRIVAL–SRINAGAR+SIGHTSEEING: On Arrival Srinagar, meet and assist by our representative and get transferred to your booked Hotel. After some leisure time, get ready to visit Mughal Garden and Shalimar second half of the day after your lunch visit Shankaracharya Temple. Enjoy your evening boating in Dal Lake by a Gondola boat known as SHIKARA, explore some aquatic life of Srinagar. Stay Overnight at Deluxe House Boat. On the Return visit, a local handicraft Emporium for some handcrafted silk carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments.
SRINAGAR – SONAMARG – SRINAGAR: After your leisurely breakfast, get ready for your full-day excursion to Meadow of Gold: Sonmarg. A tortuous mountain road high up in the Himalayas seems endless. Many of us might be unaware of the famous lakes in Srinagar, in this day we visit some eye-catching lakes, first, we will go to Gangabal Lake, the lake is just in the foothills of the gigantic Himalayas. Next, you can visit Gadsarlake also known as Lake of Flower, the lake gets frozen during winters. Thajiwas Glacier is also a must-visit one can also hire Ponies for the same, a major tourist attraction during summers. Return back to the Hotel and stay overnight after having your dinner.
SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR: After your scrumptious breakfast, get ready to visit the most famous tourist spot Meadow of Flowers: Gulmarg. Located at a distance of 53kms from Srinagar and at an altitude of 8700-ft. Famous for its 18 hole Golf Course and Ski Resort, Gulmarg attracts tourists from all over the world. Enjoy the picturesque view of Kongdori on a cable car ride. Return to Srinagar in the evening and overnight stay at the Hotel.
BREAKFAST / DEPARTURE: After your breakfast, check out from the Hotel and get ready for your departure Transfer.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation on Twin Sharing.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Deluxe House Boat.
- Arrival & Departure from Srinagar International Airport to Hotel.
- Full day trip to Mughal Gardens &Shankaracharya temple.
- Full day excursion trip to Gulmarg.
- 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- All applicable taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|