One of the Most Prominent tourist destinations in South East Asia, Hongkong offers a rich mixture of Culture and tradition wrapped up in their great hospitality. Being one of the most visited tourist destinations Hong Kong has an ordered series of hotels with rich hospitality. The most prominent question each one of us has before we visit a destination is where to stay, all the hotels are positioned in close proximity to all the tourist spots where the tourists can explore the city and its beauty with ease. Hongkong has a subtropical Climate and is mild all year round. We can reach Hongkong from India in 6 Hours and 25 Minutes. Hongkong is 2 Hours and 30 minutes ahead of India. And their official unit of currency is Hongkong Dollar.
ARRIVAL – CHECK-INN – HONG KONG NIGHT CITY TOUR: Welcome to Hongkong -the land of the supreme skyline and exotic cuisine. On arrival,, you will be assisted by Overseas Travel Solutions representative and will be transferred to the hotel. The standard check-in time is 3 pm. After your check-in later you will be picked up for your Hongkong half day city tour. Hong Kong combines skyscraper-studded skylines, atmospheric markets like the famous Temple Street Night Market and wonderful cuisine into one fun city. Jewellery City, The Peak, One-way tram ride, Star Ferry transfer from Central Pier to Kowloon, Clock Tower, Tea and Snack, Symphony of Light Show, Drop back to Hotel. Guide service. The tour will take place on Seat in Coach Basis.
BREAKFAST / DAY AT LEISURE: After your hearty breakfast, enjoy the day on leisure by exploring the city on your own.
BREAKFAST / TRANSFER TO FERRY TERMINAL FOR MACAU / MACAU CITY TOUR: Take one-way Transfers from Hong Kong Hotel to Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and Hong Kong to Macau Ferry – One Way /Macau Pier to Hotel Transfer on Hotel Shuttle Bus. Standard check-in time is 3 pm. After your check-in later you will be picked for Macau Half Day City Tour (Evening Tour). Visit: Wynn Fountain show & Tree of Prosperity, Macau Tower (Entrance ticket not included), Illuminations at Fisherman’s Wharf, Light show at Parisian (drive-by, no stop), Diamond Show at galaxy Optional: Macau Tower.
BREAKFAST / DAY ON LEISURE: After your Breakfast, the rest of the Day is on Leisure.
BREAKFAST / DEPARTURE: Transfers from Macau Hotel to Macau Ferry Terminal by Hotel Shuttle Bus Day / Macau to Hong Kong Airport Ferry – One Way. After your leisurely breakfast at the hotel, you would be transferred to the Airport for your journey back home.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Hongkong.
- 2 Night Accommodation in Venetian Macau.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at both the Hotels.
- Return Airport Transfers with Guide.
- Hong Kong Half Day City Tour.
- Macau City Tour.
- All Tour and Transfers on SIC (Seat in Coach Basis).
- All Applicable Hotel Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|