Glimpse of Australia with New Zealand
12 Nights / 13 Days
Located in the South-Western Pacific Ocean, New Zealand is located in the South of Australia. It is an Independent Country and not at all part of Australia, many people make the error of considering New Zealand as a part of Australia, it is its own country since the 19th Century. Earlier the country was considered a part of the United Kingdom. New Zealand is actually made up of small islands and the two main islands are North Island and South Island. Major tourists are attracted to this country is due to its rich biodiversity, one can find a variety of animals, plants, fungi all over the country. There are varieties of animals found which we cannot find anywhere else in the world, especially in terms of mammals and marine life. Majorly Europeans are settled in New Zealand, with a smaller number of people from the Pacific Islands and Asia. It is predominately an English Speaking Country, though English, Maori, and New Zealand are English Speaking. Talking about the religion, New Zealand is nominally Christian, with Roman Catholic, Anglican and Presbyterian being the largest. Major population you will find clustered in North of the North Island. The main urban areas are Auckland. The warmest months are December, January, and February and coldest are June, July, and August. The official Unit of Currency is the New Zealand Dollar. We can reach New Zealand in 15 hours Flight Duration from India.
ARRIVAL CHECK-IN/ LEISURE: Arrival Transfer from Airport to Hotel – Welcome to Gold Coast, You will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative and transferred to your hotel check inn evening at leisure, Overnight in Gold Coast.
BREAKFAST / THEME PARK: Experience Sea world – After breakfast at hotel proceed to Sea World theme park. Check out some famous marine animals, Interact with the penguins during Penguin Encounter, Look at some lovely dolphins at a Dolphin Nursery Pool, or head to Shark Bay, Polar Bear shores to see some of the Australian larger aquatic animals. Evening at leisure, Overnight in Gold coast.
BREAKFAST / DEPARTURE / CAIRNS: Explore the rain forest of Kuranda – Enjoy the breakfast at hotel, transfer to the airport in Brisbane for your flight to Cairns You will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative and transferred to visit Kuranda (a gondola ride viewing Australia’s World Heritage-listed Tropical Rain forests in Cairns ) Enjoy spectacular views of the rain forest, the Coral Sea and the lush Cairns Highlands, then proceed to hotel , overnight in Cairns.
BREAKFAST / CAIRNS CRUISE Experience Great Barrier Reef cruise – Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel, transfer to one of the natural wonders of the world, offers spectacular colourful natural Coral formations in the ocean The Great Barrier Reef return back in the evening at leisure, Overnight in Cairns.
BREAKFAST / DEPARTURE / SYDNEYArrival Sydney – Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport for your flight to Sydney You will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative and transferred to your hotel check inn evening at leisure, Overnight in Sydney.
BREAKFAST / CITY TOUR SYDNEY: Orientation tour of Sydney- Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel, Proceed for a panoramic city tour to Rocks area, CBD area, Hyde Park, Kings Cross, Harbour Bridge, Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, Bondi beach. At Darling Harbour enjoy a photo stop at Opera House And enjoy bird’s eye view of the Harbour and surroundings of Sydney from Sydney Tower Observation Deck Also later proceed to the Sydney SeaLife Aquarium. Evening at leisure, Overnight in Sydney.
BREAKFAST/ DEPARTURE / QUEENSLANDArrival Queensland – Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport for your flight to Queensland on arrival You will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative and transferred to your hotel enjoying views of the famous Lake Wakatipu check inn evening at leisure, Overnight in Queensland.
BREAKFAST/ DEPARTURE TE ANAUArrival TeAnau: Enjoy the breakfast at hotel, checkout and proceed for your journey to TeAnau En route, stopover at Arrow town for a walking tour. Visit Puzzling World featuring a multi-level outdoor maze, optical illusion rooms and a cafe with table puzzles. Continue your drive to TeAnau On arrival, check-in to the hotel & relax, evening visit to Lake TeAnau. Overnight at TeAnau.
BREAKFAST/ DEPARTURE / QUEENSLAND: Experience Milford Sound Cruise – Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel, head back to your journey to Queensland en route the most scenic Milford Sound Cruise. Later Explore the nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks . Discover the life of seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and waterfalls. Reach hotel check inn Overnight in Queenstown.
BREAKFAST/ DEPARTURE / HAMILTON: Experience Glowworm Caves – Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel, and proceed to the airport to board your onward flight to Auckland On arrival, you will be greeted by our representative and will proceed to the Waikato region, On the way, stop by the world-renowned Waitomo Glowworm Caves evening reach Hamilton checkin hotel .overnight at Hamilton.
BREAKFAST/ DEPARTURE / AUCKLANDVisit Agrodome& Volcanic region: Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel, and proceed towards your journey to Auckland en route famous agrodomeTePuia (hot bubbling pools and geysers of the volcanic region) visit the wonderful insight into Maori culture arrival at Auckland checkin hotel overnight at Auckland.
BREAKFAST/ AUCKLAND CITY TOUROrientation tour of Auckland: Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel, and enjoy the most stunning city tour of Auckland visiting – Mission Bay, Tamaki Drive, Michael Joseph Savage Memorial, Viaduct Harbour, Queen Street, Check out the markets, boutiques and international fashion labels and many more. evening at leisure, overnight at Auckland.
BREAKFAST/ DEPARTUREToday, we check-out and drive to the airport for your flight home.
- 2 nights in Gold Coast
- 2 night in Cairns
- 2 night in Sydney
- 2 night in Queensland
- 1 night in TeAnau
- 1 night in Hamilton
- 2 night in Auckland
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport / Station Transfers
- Visit any one theme park – Sea world / Movie world
- Experience great barrier reef cruise
- Orientation tour in Sydney
- Sydney Sealife Aquarium
- Visit Sydney Tower
- Walking tour of Arrowtown
- Visit Puzzle world at Wanaka
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Visit Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Orientation tour of Auckland
- All tours & transfers on SIC.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|