Also known as the land of seven sisters: Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, and Tripura. North-East India is still an untouched Paradise away from the daily chaos of the big metropolitan cities. Tourism is still like a baby which is growing will soon make a place in most visited destinations. The place has so much natural beauty, amidst the hilltops, the picturesque valleys make this small town worth visiting. The clouds floating right outside your window and the sun rising amidst the valleys to some adventure and thrill North East will never disappoint you In any way. The Best months to witness the beauty are from November to May when the weather is quiet Pleasant. We can reach the North East by Air, Train.
Arrival – Gangtok: Pick-up at Bagdogra Airport / NJP railway station – Darjeeling. Meet & Greet on arrival at Bagdogra Airport /NJP railway station & transfer to Darjeeling. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day Trip Tsomgo Lake: After your scrumptious breakfast start a tour to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft, 34km). Tsomgo Lake is 1 km long, The shape is oval and it’s 50 ft deep. Experience some snow and have a Yak ride. Visit legendary Baba Mandir&Nathula pass depends upon permit availability on the additional cost INR. 3k per vehicle for permit Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok – Pelling: After having your breakfast go for half-day sightseeing. Cover some of the famous sightseeings like Ropeway, Do-DrulChorten, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology and many more. Transfer to Pelling( Overnight stay at Pelling.
Pelling Sightseeings: After breakfast starts for full day sightseeing visit Darap Village, Rimbi Water Falls, Kanchenjunga falls, Khechopari Lake. It is one of the sacred Buddhist lakes and it is believed that whatever is wished in front of the lake comes true. According to the native beliefs when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird. Back to the hotel for lunch.After lunch visits Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdentse Palace Ruins. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Pelling – Darjeeling: Drive towards Darjeeling (7,200 ft, 115 km). Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Tiger Hill: Get ready to witness some real natural beauty early in the morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga World’s 3rd highest peak. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling – Return Departure: After breakfast get ready for your Drop to Bagdogra Airport or NJP railway station according to the schedule. Tour Ends.
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation in Darjeeling.
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation in Gangtok.
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation in Pelling.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Day tour to Tsomgo Lake.
- Morning tour to Tiger Hills.
- Darjeeling city tour.
- Gangtok City tour.
- All Sightseeings and Transfers by Pvt.Car.
- Return Airport or Rly station transfers.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|