Enclosed within striking beaches, majestic mountains, alluring towns, vibrant cities, and wildlife parks make Thailand a must-visit destination. With a wide array of experiences, it has something to offer to every age group and memorable experience is ensured for everyone. From breathtaking beaches to tropical weather, vibrant street markets, nightlife, luxurious hotels and resorts, adventurous water sports, and vibrant culture is what Thailand has to offer to its visitors. Quench your thirst for an exhilarating experience in the kingdom of Buddhist Temples by planning a perfect itinerary with our tour packages for Thailand. Thailand has a Tropical climate, remains humid all the year-round. It majorly has three seasons: The Hot, The Cool and the Rainy. The Best Time to visit Thailand is November-March when it’s more Pleasant. There is a difference of 1 Hour 30 minutes between Thailand and India, Thailand is Ahead. We can Reach Thailand in approximately 2 hours and 65 Minutes from India. The official unit of Currency is “Thai Baht”.
ARRIVAL / AIRPORT TRANSFER TO HOTEL Welcome to Thailand: On arrival, you will be welcomed by our local Overseas Travel Solutions representative and transferred to your hotel. Standard Check-In time is 2 pm. After check-in rest of the day will be free at leisure. Stay Overnight Stay in Phuket Hotel.
BREAKFAST / PHUKET CITY TOUR WITH GEMS GALLERY: After your hearty breakfast, we will proceed for the Phuket City Tour. Phuket City Tour has always been a great choice among fans of Architecture and culture. Witnessing some island highlights naming one as WatChalong. Rawai beach is also a famous tourist Spot. For the ones who are in love with spectacular views visit Promthep Cape. Then proceed to Phromthep Cape for spectacular views. Visit viewpoint for bird eyes view. Also, you will visit the famous Gems Gallery for a wonderful shopping experience. Overnight Stay at Phuket Hotel.
BREAKFAST / FULL DAY PHI PHI ISLAND TOUR BY BIG BOAT WITH LUNCH: After your breakfast, we will proceed for Phi Phi Island Tour. Phi Phiisland consists of 2 small islands Phi Phi Don and Phi PhiLeh. Phi Phi Don consists of ferry ports and hotels, while Phi PhiLeh has no inhabitants and offers you with some magnificent beaches. LohSama and Maya Bay on Phi PhiLeh are the locations for the Hollywood film “The Beach.” Includes: inclusive of Insurance, Life jacket, Local Thai Lunch, Fresh fruits on season, Soft drink , Tea/Coffee & Snack served on- board, English speaking guide on cruise (Tour covers: Phi-Phi Don + Phi-Phi Leh, (pass-by sightseeing), Viking Cave (pass-by Sightseeing), Ton Sai Bay, Monkey beach (pass-by Swimming).
BREAKFAST / DAY ON LEISURE: After your Breakfast. The day will be free at leisure on your own arrangement. Stay overnight at Phuket Hotel.
BREAKFAST / DEPARTURE TRANSFER: After your Breakfast, get ready for your departure transfer to Airport.
- 4 Nights Accommodation in Phuket.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Phuket City Tour.
- Full-Day Phi Phi Island Tour by Big Boat and Local Lunch.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- All tours and Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis (SIC)
- All Taxes included.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|