Located in the Indian Ocean, earlier known as Ceylon this tiny tear drop beautiful Island Nation in South Asia is separated by Gulf of Mannar and Palk Strait. Comprising of several UNESCO heritage sites, wide variety of flora and fauna make holidaying in Srilanka even more incredible with your family. Sometimes this tiny island is also named by some different names like :”The Lost Paradise”, “The Land of Serendipity” and the “Pearl of Indian Ocean”. According to a Indian Epic Poem Ramayana, written in Sanskrit around 1000 of years of ago states how Rama with the help of army of Vanaras ,built a bridge of stones across the sea to lanka to rescue his wife Sita from Asura king Ravana. The Climate of Srilanka is tropical and warm which is an excellent Condition to house world’s largest biodiversities. We can reach Srilanka from India in 2 Hours 30 Minutes by Air. There is no time difference between Srilanka and India. Sri Lankan Rupee is their official unit of Currency. People usually speak in Sinhala,English and Tamil. The months from October –March serve as best months to visit Srilanka for families and friends.
Welcome to Colombo! Our representative will meet you at the Bandaranaike International Airport and then you’ll be escorted to your vehicle to begin your holiday in Sri Lanka. Visit one of the most visited tourist attractions, the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. You can witness Volunteers and caretakers taking care of the abandoned and injured elephants and proving them shelter. Watch how caretakers feed, bathe and help these animals. Walk with the herd to the nearby river to watch the elephants bathe and play around in the water. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Kandy.
BREAKFAST / A ROMANTIC DRIVE TO NUWARA ELIYA: After a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and set off for Nuwara Eliya. Enjoy the views of Tea hills and lush greenery. En-route visit the Peradeniya Botanical Garden. Take a tour of the tea factory and taste a variety of Ceylon tea – a must-try beverage on your Sri Lanka holiday. Arrive at your hotel in Nuwara Eliya and complete your quick registration process. Later, visit the majestic Ramboda Waterfalls. After lunch, set out on a Little England city tour and visit the race track, the serene Gregory Lake, the Anglican Church, and the 18-hole golf course. Return back to the hotel for your overnight stay at the selected Hotel.
BREAKFAST/ BENTOTA: Post a healthy breakfast, start your journey to Bentota. On the way, visit Dambulla Cave Temple that houses the gigantic golden statue of Lord Buddha and the Kelani river.Upon reaching Bentota, the beach retreat of your Sri Lanka holiday, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy the day leisurely with your partner by the beach. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
BREAKFAST/DEPARTURE TRANSFER: After your hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and set off to Colombo. Do some last-minute souvenir shopping and later, proceed to Colombo International Airport to board the flight for your onward destination with happy memories of your Sri Lanka vacation.
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation in selected Hotels.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden EnrouteNuwaraEliya.
- Ramboda Waterfalls InNuwaraEliya.
- Little England city tour in NuwaraEliya.
- All Tour and return airport Transfers on SIC.
- All Applicable Hotel Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|