5 Nights / 6 Days
ARRIVAL CHECK-IN/ DAY AT LEISURE: Welcome to Dubai. On arrival in Dubai, you will be welcomed by our local representative and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the day on leisure.
BREAKFAST / DUBAI HALF DAY CITY TOUR & DESSERT SAFARI ON LAND CRUISER WITH DUNE BASHING AND BBQ DINNER: Discover Dubai on a City Tour- Discover the city of skyscrapers on a Half Day City tour with us. It allows you to see both sides of the city in a single fascinating Tourist Adventure. We will be taking you on a Guided Tour where all the major attractions will be covered like: Jumeirah Mosque, The Palace of Sheikh Mohammad and Dubai Museum. On the way, you will be able to enjoy The Jumeirah Beach Road, Burj Al Arab, Mall of Emirates, BurjKhalifa, Dubai Mall, etc. Go On Board on a Classic Dessert Safari: Enjoy the Essence of Dubai with the golden and bright desert sands. This experience cannot be missed when you are in Dubai, and is a must experience the adventure as it will make your every penny spent worthful. Indulge in an amazing session of Dune Driving and enjoy the memorable 20 minutes (At – least) of your life with Rising up and down among a sea of golden sand dunes with this amazing desert safari tour.
BREAKFAST/ EXHILARATING EVENING TRIP TO DHOW CRUISE Feel the Novelty while cruising down Dubai Creek/Marina. This trip will take you from Historic to Modern Charm of the City. Get on our traditional Dhow and cruise around Dubai in the moonlight. Enjoy the night with music and belly dancing with a sip of your favorite drink and BBQ Buffet dinner.
BREAKFAST/ EXPERIENCE THE ARABIAN GULF WITH ABU DHABI CITY TOUR AND FERRARI WORLD ADVENTURE: Explore the Capital City of United Arab EmiratesThe Day has been planned by cautiously picking up the highlights of Abu Dhabi keeping in my mind we do not miss on its significant sights. So be ready to behold some of the remarkable and most majestic landmarks of the UAE. The tour will comprise of visiting the most Famous, astounding and expansive white structure –Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, named to honor the late president, his Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Further, we will be taking you to the famous Emirates Palace followed by some more sightseeing. Experience some thrill and Adventure with Ferrari World Ferrari World is the First Ferrari Branded Indoor Theme Park, with some of the most thrilling rides including the world’s fastest rollercoaster loop in the world Formula Rossa with a top speed of 250kmph in 4.9 seconds. It also has a number of family-oriented attractions and caters visitors under all age groups offering a unique experience for life.
BREAKFAST/ ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF THE TALLEST SKYSCRAPER BURJ KHALIFA / SKI DUBAI: Go Skiing in the Dessert The most Innovative, Iconic and exciting Tourist Attraction to be found in the Middle East. Ski Dubai in an Indoor Ski Resort with 22,500 Square Meters Ski Area. Located inside the Dubai Mall of Emirates it’s the World’s third-largest indoor ski slope and the first one in the Middle East. BurjKhalifa Dubai has always been famous for its unique architecture and tall buildings. Now it boasts about the tallest building of the world BurjKhalifa, with a height of 828 meters and tallest free-standing structure in the world. It has redefined what all can be possible in the design and engineering of tall buildings. Enjoy the amazing views from riding along the observation deck and it seems the top most part of the building is touching the sky.
BREAKFAST/ DEPARTURE: After your leisurely breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the Airport for your journey back home.
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Dubai
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport transfers on SIC
- Half-Day Dubai City Tour.
- Desert Safari with Dinner.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World
- Ski Dubai.
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- Flights (Booked on your own)
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|