Bir Billing With Barot Valley Tour Plan
3 Nights / 4 Days
- Detailed Itinerary
- Inclusion / Exclusion
- Tour Highlights
- Payment Policy / Refund Policy
If you’re planning for a short refreshing trip to the hill stations of Himachal Pradesh, this should be your perfect choice. Places like Bir, Billing and Barot are remotely located in this state of mountains and hills. However, the range of activities and the ambiance they have on offer are something which most tourists yearn for.
After checking in to the hotel at Bir and freshening up you will be transferred to Barot. You will be visiting the reservoir of the Joginder Nagar Hydel Power Project. The Uhlriver passes by Barot and is an ideal place for trout fish angling. Rajgundha is a nearby place that is often toured. On the way, Nauta and Baragaon are also covered.
Third day is mostly covered by trekking from Rajgundha to Billing. There will be a pit stop at Hanuman Garh. The day’s dinner is a specialty including paharirajmah and fresh vegetables. The last day’s prime attraction is the thrilling activity of paragliding. It will be an approximately 15 minute flight along with a licensed instructor. Fly high and above the mountainous terrains and the lush greenery.
Guests will be accommodated in spacious and comfortable Swiss tents along with attached washrooms for the two nights at Rajgundha and Billing. The first night at Bir will be spent in a hotel. Meals include a total of three breakfasts and three dinners. Private vehicle will be provided for the transfers from the bus stand to the campsite and back. Besides, transportation from one place to the other is also a part of the package. Avail this comprehensive package along with your friends and family in order to have a hassle-free experience.
Arrive at Bir and welcome by our team: Arrive at Bir and welcome by our team, Arrive at Bir, meet the driver and get transferred to the hotel, Freshen up and have breakfast, After lunch drive to Barot. In Barot, visit the Reservoir of the Joginder Nagar Hydel Power project. It packs on an enormous range of outdoor activities. Trout breeding centre makes it a wonderful place of angling, Transfer back to the hotel. Have dinner and retire for the day, Overnight stay at hotel in Bir.
Angling in Uhlriver: In the morning after breakfast experience Trout Angling in Uhlriver, After lunch drive to Rajgundha. On the way, visit Nauta and Baragaon village, After reaching Baragaon start trek to Rajgundha, Have Bonfire and dinner in night and retire for the day. Overnight stay at Rajgundha campsite.
Trekking day: Wake up early morning and enjoy a scrumptious breakfast, Start the Trek from Rajgundha to Billing (world-famous paragliding take-off site), Cover Hanuman Garh on the way and have packed lunch, Arrive at Billing by evening, Enjoy Pahari dinner, Overnight stay at Billing campsite”.
Paragliding and departure: In the morning after breakfast enjoy paragliding tandem ride from Billing and landing at Bir (2400 meter above MSL), Enjoy lunch at Chougan, Transfer to Bir bus stand,
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- Children below 5 years of age can be accompanied by their parents or guardians without any extra cost.
- For children above 5 years of age, adult cost will be applicable.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are not included in the package cost
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be in part fo the deal.
- Campsites may or may not have the security camera or gated security so please do not carry valuables with you.
- stay which is shown images, depends upon availability.
- Carry proper valid Govt. ID cars to prevent any on-ground Check-In Issues. Especially when traveling with children.
- Carry minimum weight
- Do not litter around and keep your surroundings clean
- Consumption of Alcohol and other toxic substances is not advisable.
- Do not wander off on your own.
- The decision of the trek leader will be final and binding.
- Delays may occur due to weather conditions. Further, if there is heavy rainfall at any of the locations for camp, the trek leader may decide to lead the trek back to the previous point or any other point for the night camp.
- Any person with health conditions like Asthma etc is advised not to go for this expedition. However, if they so decide, it is at their own risk.
- Please take care of your own baggage.
- Mobile connectivity is not that good in such regions
- Carry warm clothes irrespective of the season.
- Couples will get Double Sharing sharing tents only, request you to share this detail with the vendor post-booking.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|