Get drenched in love portrayed by the beautiful Mauritius on your honeymoon and gaze at the amicable serenity revamped by the Indian Ocean every second. This is a 5 day honeymoon tour which has come up with lots to make your love exotic by incorporating sightseeing and adventure activities equally. On this tour, you will be guided to Bella Mare to do some exciting water activities, Troud’Eaudouce, Curepipe and so many other attractions which would blow your heart away. The Chamarel seven coloured earth and the waterfall, the beautiful turquoise water and surroundings at Ile Auxcerf and the waterfront encircling Port Louis would surely blow your mind. This tour includes food, accommodation in hotels and transportation during the whole trip.
Arrival in Mauritius: After you reach the airport in Mauritius, you will be transferred to the hotel and take rest for the day. Enjoy dinner and a relaxing stay at the hotel.
Water sports and activities: Head out to Belle Mare in the morning after breakfast and take part in some aquatic activities like parasailing, undersea walk, waterfall visit or banana tube ride (Water activities are at additional cost). Post this, move to Troud’Eaudouce for the speedboat transfer to Ile Auxcerf, a beautiful islet with crystal clear water and scenic beach. Followed by the activities, you will be returning to the main island by speed boat and then travel to your hotel to stay overnight.
Drive to Curepipe: Today morning, you will take a journey to Curepipe. On this day, the first thing you will do is the visit to a ship making factory. Enjoy shopping at the duty free shops in Floreal. View the scenic town of Curepipe and its surroundings from the extinct crater of Trou aux Cerfs. Later in the afternoon, start a drive through the nature park of Black River and Plaine Champagne to Chamarel village. Take a look at the Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao) sacred lake and enjoy the enchanting 108 feet statue of “Mangal Mahadev”.
Post this, visit Chamarel, the unusual 7 colored earth created by volcanic rocks. Enjoy the beautiful Chamarel waterfalls which emerge from the moors and primeval vegetation. The water tumble from a height of about 83 meters. Return to your hotel by evening.
Drive to Port Louis and Sightseeing: Begin the day with a travel to Port Louis to visit the capital via the Citadel and its surrounding area. Get the glimpses of Champ de Mars racecourse, inaugurated in 1812 and which is considered to be the oldest horse-racing club in the Southern Hemisphere and one of the oldest in the world. Following it, visit the Le Caudan/Port Louis Waterfront, with some 170 shops it is a must shopping stop. Then get back to the hotel and have a peaceful sleep.
Departure: After breakfast at the hotel, start your journey to the airport and board your flight for the onward journey.
- Pick-Up & Drop
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|