An epitome of Romance, Island of the Gods Bali, Indonesia’s most famous island, its rich and diverse culture plays out at all levels of life. Bali welcomes kids, friends, families and is a welcoming paradise for newlyweds as well. People who want to move away from their regular life must go for a week-long break to Bali and experience some relaxation, extraordinary cuisine, scenic beauty, adventure, and some culture and tradition. Bali is indeed a place for leisure but also a place for adventure and water sports. Bali has a tropical climate. We can reach Bali in 9 hours 55 minutes by air from India. Indonesian Rupiah is their official unit of currency. Indonesian is the most common language used, whereas English is always welcome. Bali is 2 hours 30 minutes ahead of India. The population of Bali is predominately Muslim.
ARRIVAL – CHECK IN: Arrival transfer from Airport to Hotel in Bali. Welcome to Indonesia. On arrival in Bali, you will be welcomed by our local Overseas Travel Solutions representative and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day will be free at leisure on your own arrangement. Stay overnight at your selected hotel.
BREAKFAST / KINTAMANI AND UBUD VILLAGE: Enjoy a full-day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano which will take you up close & personal with the soul of Bali. This is a must-visit tour if you are visiting Bali for the First Time. Visit the Batuan village (famous for traditional paintings), Mas village (famous for Wood carving) & then past the Celuk village (famous for silver and gold works). Thereafter proceed to the Goa Gajah temple – Balinese ancient historical temple. Stop halfway at the KintamaniPenelokan located along the foot of Mount Batur with a splendid Batur lake view. An appetizing Indonesian or an Indian lunch (Optional) alongside this magical view will be a treat to all your senses alike. Continue with your tour to Tengalalang – enjoy a beautiful view of the rice terraces. Your tour ends in the famous Ubud Village. Here you can look in & around the various shopping options including the Ubud Art market.
CHECK-INN KUTA HOTEL: Check-out from the Bali hotel. Transfer from Bali Hotel to Hotel in Kuta. The day will be free at leisure on your own arrangement. stay overnight at your selected hotel.
BREAKFAST / TANAH LOT TEMPLE: This unique tour will familiarize you with different aspects of Cultural life in Bali and also with its Flora and Fauna, The tour starts with a visit to the Tanah Lot temple, standing on a large rock, and famous as the sunset temple but fabulously beautiful in the morning as well. The location of this place makes it a popular tourist spot.
BREAKFAST / CHECK-INN LAMBOK HOTEL: Check-out from the Bali hotel.Transfer from Bali Hotel to Hotel in Lombok. The day will be free at leisure on your own arrangement. stay overnight at your selected hotel.
BREAKFAST / DEPARTURE: After your leisurely breakfast at the hotel, you would be transferred to the Airport for your journey back home.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in selected Ubud Hotels Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in selected Kuta Hotels.
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation in selected Lombok Hotels.
- Full-Day Excursion to Kintamani and Ubud Village.
- Tanah Lot Temple Tour.
- Return Airport Transfers with Guide Kintamani with Ubud Village.
- Inter-Hotel Transfers Tanah Lot with transfer All Tour & Transfers on SIC (Seat in Coach Basis).
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|