God’s own country, Kerala is one of the most desired destinations among tourists today in India. It’s all about rolling Mountains, lush green tropical forests, tea plantation, sunny beaches, exotic wildlife, and enchanting festivals make it a popular destination among tourists. Apart from being a tourist destination Kerala in itself is self-sufficient by having the 100% literate, the state has India’s highest population of Science and Technology personnel, highest physical quality of life index, highest life expectancy and low infant mortality rate. And also India’s most peaceful and cleanest state. So tourism is a boon for Kerala. Kerala has a tropical climate all the year round with March being the hottest month and June being the coldest experiencing high rainfall. Kerala is a destination which offers something to every age group. We can reach Kerala by air, by road or by train.
Arrival –Munnar: On arrival, you will be assisted by our on-ground representative from the Airport or from the Railway Station, and further will be taken to Munnar(4Hrs Drive).On the way enjoy some scenic beauty and picturesque greenery. On arrival, check in to the hotel rest and relax for the day. Overnight stay at the Booked Hotel.
Breakfast / Munnar: After having your breakfast spend the day at the local sightseeing. This elevated hill station was once a summer resort for British Government, in South India. The famous local sightseeing of Munnar includes Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake, the Echo Point and some others. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Munnar – Thekkady: After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady, on arrival check in to the Hotel. After some relaxation proceeds to the sightseeing tour. Thekkady is also famous for some most fascinating wildlife reserves. Visit The Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary in Thekkady which is spread across 777 square Km, out of which 360 square kilometers is covered with evergreen forest. This sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978.known for its wildlife diversity also. There are some optional activities as well which you can opt for like: Boating in Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation Visit, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and many more at an additional expense. Overnight stay at booked Hotel in Thekkady.
Alleppey–Kovalam: After your hearty breakfast, Check out from the houseboat and proceed to Kovalam. Check into the resort/hotel. Day free for relaxing and enjoy on the beach. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Breakfast / Kovalam: After breakfast proceeds for Trivandrum sightseeing. Visit Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple, art gallery and museum. Overnight at Kovalam.
Kovalam – Trivandrum / Cochin Departure: After breakfast proceed to the airport /railway station and depart.
- 2Nights Accommodation in Munnar.
- 1Night Accommodation in Alleppey Houseboat.
- 2Night accommodation in Kovalam.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- All meals in Houseboat.
- Sightseeing in Munnar/ Thekkady& Trivandrum as per itinerary.
- Half-day sightseeing in cochin.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Pvt.Car.
- Return Airport/ Rly station transfers in Cochin.
- All toll, tax, parking, drivers Bata & Fuel Cost included.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|