- Detailed Itinerary
- Inclusion / Exclusion
- Tour Highlights
- Payment Policy / Refund Policy
- Trip Location: Dharamshala
- Duration: 8 days & 7 Nights
- Difficulty Level: Moderate to Difficult
- Starting point & Time: Dharamshala Bus Stand (9:00 AM on Day 1)
- End Point & Time: Manali Bus Stand (6:00 PM on Day 8)
- Total Trekking: 60 K.M
- Max-Altitude: 4550 mts/14925ft
Sach Pass trek lies away in the Pir Panjal of the Himalayas in the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh. This high pass connects Lahaul and Pangi valleys with the Chamba valleys. Sar pass is famous as it is one of the oldest routes which was used by the villagers to cross over from Chamba to Pangi valley or from Pangi valley to Chamba. The adventurous trails and panorama views attract many trekkers to explore its untamed beauty.
The trek can only be made memorable if is led by a professional and knowledgable guide. This trek serves all of this, the group will be mentored and led by the local guide who knows the region and trekking trails very well. The complete package includes all 3-time meals along with snacks and soups to make your halts a memorable once.
ABOUT THE TREK:
- Group Size: Min 2- Max 18
- Best Time: June, Sep to Mid-Oct
- Weather: Nights are cold and the day temperature is pleasant during the season.
- Temperature: Day (10°C to 15°C) (2°C to 5°C)
- Available Dates: Send the inquiry to know the upcoming dates.
Dharamshala to Chamba (1900m) (270 km): The tour will start from Dharamshala Bus Stand early in the morning at 9:00 am.The vehicle will be arranged from the Dharamshala bus stand and we will be traveling towards Chamba. It is the westernmost part of Himachal Pradesh, here the Chenab flows in the north and the Ravi in the south. Dinner and stay in Chamba Guesthouse.
Chamba to Traila (2500 m) (145 km): Have a morning breakfast and Leave to reach Traila in a shared vehicle. Enter the Pangi valley; it is a picturesque place rich in dance forms and natural beauty. Pangi valley is mainly home to Bhots and Pangwala’s. Have packed lunch on the way. Mainly two communities, specifically Bhots and Pangwala reside in this valley. Reach the destination and overnight stay is arranged at the Tourist Bungalow. Dinner and stay will be arranged in the Guesthouse.
Traila to Satrundi (2900 m) via Bhanodi (15 km): This will be the very first day of trekking. Start the trek to Satrundi post a healthy breakfast. This trekking trail will let you trek through beautiful quaint village Bhanodi by covering a distance of 15 km. Have a packed lunch in between some halts. Go through the forests with some inclines and declines up to the campsite Satrundi. Stay and overnight in the camps with Dinner.
Satrundi to Sach Pass (4500 m) and Bindrabani (2750 m): The day has come for which you will be waiting for. Post breakfast we will be starting our most important day of the trek as we will be crossing Sach Pass (4500 m). The trail from Satrundi is an ascending one but the top rewards you with the views of Pir Panjal range, snow-covered mountains, and hanging glaciers. Have a sumptuous lunch on the way. We will be crossing Galviers of Bindarpani. Have a packed lunch in a few halts. Dinner and stay will be arranged in the Camps.
Bindrabani to Killar (2400 m): Have a sumptuous morning breakfast and leave Bindrabani. We will be heading towards Killar today it lies amid the zig-zag trail in a deep and narrow gorge of River Chenab at an altitude of 2400 m. The surroundings are beautiful and peaceful. Set up your camps here and settle for the day, Dinner and stay will be arranged in the Camps.
Killar to Purthi (2200 m) (24 km): Post breakfast, move towards Purthi. Today is going to be a long 24 km trek which will take about 6 to 7 hours. Purthi is an amazing place famous for its forest nurseries and a rest house located on the right bank of Chandra Bhaga. Have the packed lunch on the way during some halts. Finally, reach Purthi and pitch your tents and rest for the night, Dinner and stay will be arranged in the camps.
Purthi to Raoli (2000 m) (14 km): Post breakfast we will move towards Raoli. The trail from Purthi to Raoli is 14 km which can be covered in 5 to 6 hours. The trail has some ascents and descents, ahead cross Chandra Bhaga River with help of a rope bridge. Packed lunch will be served during some halts. Reach Raoli and spend your night in tents. Dinner will be served in the camps.
Raoli to Manali via Keylong (240 km): The trip will finally conclude. Have the final breakfast with your fellow group members. We will leave towards Manali and the drop will be done on the Bus Stand. Share amazing experiences laughs and other stories with each other. We will be crossing Keylong as well on the way to Manali. Reach Manali Bus Stand (6:00 PM) and end the Sach Pass trekking experience
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- Children below 15 years are strictly not allowed on Sach Pass trek.
- Children above 15-18 years of age must be fit enough and must have prior trekking experience.
- Children until 18 years of age must be accompanied by guardians/parents.
- Overseas Travel Solutions recommends you not to come for this trek if you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart, asthmatic, or bronchial disorders, or have high blood pressure as this is a High Altitude trek.
- People above sixty years will be required to obtain a medical certificate of fitness. If you fail your medical test, a full refund of deposit paid will be made, providing the medical certificate within two weeks post-booking.
- Discovery of any undisclosed medical conditions will result in you being asked to leave the trip and will invalidate most insurance policies
- Guests will be charged for any kind of damages caused to the property or things belonging to the camp.
- Avoid carrying valuable items and belongings during camping.
- Any mishaps, provoking fights, barging in other guest’s privacy is strictly prohibited in our premises.
- Adventure activities are risky in nature. We highly recommend you to take medical and life insurance before you do any adventure activity.
- In case you need a GST invoice for your booking, We request to fill this form within 24 hours after your date of Travel on www.tinyurl.com/Thrillinvoice.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|