- Detailed Itinerary
- Inclusion / Exclusion
- Tour Highlights
- Payment Policy / Refund Policy
Trip Starting From: New Delhi
Trip Location: Manali
Nestled in the bosom of the mighty Himalayas, the serene hamlet of Dhundi has much to offer in terms of natural beauty. The birthplace of the river Beas, Dhundi forms the final destination in the Friendship Peak Trek. With its startlingly clear skies, lush green pastures and the sound of the fast river gushing by, the village is a natural wonderland offering resplendent, panoramic views of the surrounding peaks. Snaking its way from the Solang Valley, the Friendship Peak trekking route travels through some of the most beautiful sights in Dhundi, promising to make the trekkers fall in love with the little village.
About Friendship Peak Trek:
Friendship Peak is located in Pir Panjal range with a height of 5289m. This site offers a panoramic view of some snowy peaks namely Friendship. Friendship Pass Trek is a popular trekking spots in Himachal Fairly accessible location.
Friendship peak is in the Beas Kund area and is an ideal non-technical or trekking peak for those with limited or no mountaineering knowledge. This is the most popular mountain area for foreign tourists also. We will start our journey from New Delhi, in first phase; we will reach to beautiful Manali. While touring we will visit Manali, the main attraction of tourists. A temple in Manali called Hadimba Temple is famous. Then we will visit Beas Kund, which is a small water body on the true left side of the glacier draining one of the many trickles which join to form the mighty Beas
Friendship Peak Trek is one of the best treks from Solang Valley on to Dhundhi. While moving further we will have the opportunity to visit the Base camp. Then after we will visit Dhundhi (It is believed that there was once an Ogress called Dhundhi in the kingdom of Prithu) which is the last destination of our tour
Reporting at Manali(2050 mtr.) & trek to Solang Valley(2560mtr.): Today, we will report at Manali in the morning, Freshen up and a small briefing about today’s trek to Solang Valley, Get to know your guide and start the trek to solang. We are supposed to reach Solang by evening, where we will have our complete orientation session after relaxing about the next programme for 7 days. Night camping at Solang valley.
Solang Valley ( 2560 mtr.) to Dhundi ( 2743 mtr.) Trek: Today after our breakfast at Solang valley, we will start our trek to Dhundi, which will be our camping for tonight. For acclimatization purposes, we prefer not to gain much height on this day.
Dundhi ( 2743 mtr.) to Lady leg((4-5 hours) (3500 mtr. Approx ): Today we will be trekking from Dhundi to Lady leg and will be camping there for the night. Today will be a unique day as we will be crossing lots of moraine patches in the process of reaching lady legs.
It has been named as a lady-leg due to it’s visual physical feature like a leg of a lady. We cross a bhoj-patar ridge, where we find the skin of the tree, which was used to write in earlier times.
Night camping at Lady leg.
Acclimatization and training programme (whole day): Today will be our acclimatization and training programme, we will be issued crampons and ice-axe and small orientation programme will be conducted on snow patches, where will be trained to trek on snow using crampons and ice-axe, more technical aspects will be told to us, which will be sufficient to summit the Friendship peak.
Training Programme: The programme will be the same as day four, learning the technical aspects of this lifestyle and gaining a proper knowledge about the Journey ahead.
Summit to Friendship peak(5289 mtr): Today, we will go for the friendship peak summit, which will consume our whole-day.
We will start this ascend at 4-5 am in the morning as snow is hard and suitable to walk upon also, it is pleasant to trek in the morning hours in the absence of direct sun rays in the thin atmosphere.
Enjoy the day to the fullest on the summit. Later descend down and take rest.
A Leisure day at Summit: This day is kept as a leisure day for people who were unable to perform on Day 6.
Lady leg trekking- Solang: Trek down from Lady leg to Dhundi and drive to Solang, camping at Solang. Today we trek down from Base camp to dhundi and then drive to Solang valley to enjoy the overnight camping at Solang valley.
End of the trek: Departure after breakfast.
- Outdoor Games
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- GST is applicable to the tour cost
- Rescheduling is possible before 3 days of starting date at 30% reschedule charge.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are not included in the package cost
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be in part of the deal
- The management reserves all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- The trekkers must abide by the advice and instructions of the trek leaders.
- Any no show or changes in the trek due to extreme climatic condition, the package will not qualify for any refund policy.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|