With Overseas Travel Solutions 5 star Mauritius Holiday packages of 7 days, you and your loved ones can have the perfect international holiday of their dreams. Mauritius is a boastful land of virginal beaches, exotic thickets, distinctive flora and fauna, gorgeous islands and many ornate monuments that attract large numbers of travellers to spend a merry-making holiday.
Arrival at Mauritius: 5 star Mauritius holiday packages commence on your arrival at Mauritius International Airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your hotel. Get checked-in at the hotel and relax for the day. You can go to the beach in the evening or experience the nightlife of Mauritius. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
North Island Sightseeing: Wake up to a delicious breakfast and get picked up from your hotel for the North Island Tour. Today, you will get to explore the northern region of the Island and the first stop is Citadel Fort Adelaide, located on the top of La Petite Montagne in port Louis. Later proceed to Round of Champ de Mars, which is the second oldest racecourse in the world. A trip to Marie Reine de La Paix, Mall of Mauritius – Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront. After a full day of sightseeing, reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
South Island Sightseeing: After having breakfast set out for a full day sightseeing tour of the Southern region of the Island. 5 star Mauritius holiday packages invite you to visit the famous attractions of the South Island like Trou Aux Cerfs, a famous dormant volcano with a well-defined cone and crater located in Curepipe. Coming up next is a trip to Flowreal shopping complex and have lunch on your own. Next stop is Grand Bassin, also known as Ganga Talao. It is a crater lake located in Savanne. A shiv temple is located on the banks of the lake. After this tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Trip to Ile Aux Cerfs Island: After breakfast, you will be taken for a thrilling speed boat ride across to the island of Ile Aux Cerf located near the east coast of Mauritius in the Flacq district. This Island is famous for its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and big selection of activities and facilities. You can spend some quiet time at the beach getting sun-tanned or take a dip in the pristine water. After a relaxing day at the island, reach back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Leisure Day in Mauritius: Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and relax as Mauritius 5 star packages have specially marked this day for your leisure. With free time in your hand, you can explore nearby places or indulge in some fun sports at the beach. Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
A Day at Leisure: After breakfast, spend this day on your own, you can laze around all day in the resort or go to the beach and interact with other travellers. In the afternoon, you can go shopping in the local market and get some cool jewellery, accessories or souvenirs. You can hit the clubs and bars in the evening and later have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Departure: After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight as Mauritius 5 star packages bid you farewell.
- Pick-Up & Drop
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|