- Detailed Itinerary
- Inclusion / Exclusion
- Tour Highlights
- Payment Policy / Refund Policy
- Location: Kasol, Himachal Pradesh
- Start Point/End Point: Kasol
- Start Time/End Time: Start at 10:00 AM on day 1 and ends at around 1 PM on day 3
About Kheerganga: Kheerganga Trek, located at a height of about 2950 m, is one of the most well-known trekking destinations. Located deep in the Parvati Valley, it is said that thousands of years back it was the abode of Lord Shiva. Kheerganga is nature’s paradise, the beauty of the place is spellbinding. The place is famous for its hot water spring and a splendid view of the valley.
About the Trek: You can enjoy the local food and cafes on the way. After a while, you will reach the Rudra Nag temple. As you cross the waterfall, the path gets a little steeper and then you will start spotting the blue and yellow huts which indicates the final milestone of the Kasol Kheerganga trek i.e Kheerganga top. Upon reaching Kheerganga, you can head straight for the Parvati Kund, or the natural hot water springs, which become all the more attractive in the winters. After reaching the top, you can relax into the allotted camps and enjoy the music session to be organized at the campsite is the cherry on the top.
About Camping: For a decent stay, you can opt for alpine tents with common washroom facilities. All tent offers amenities like mattresses, pillows and clean linen. In the evening enjoy the musical night with a bonfire.
- Trekking distance: 24 km
- Maximum Altitude: 9,700 ft
- Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
- Electricity: Electricity will be available in Kasol and Kheerganga campsite.
- ATM: Kasol is the last point where you will get an ATM
Stay during Kasol and Kheerganga Trek: Alpine tents (Common washrooms) on double/triple/quad sharing on Day 1, Alpine tents (Common washrooms) on double/triple/quad sharing on Day 2.
Meals during Kasol and Kheerganga Trek: Buffet breakfast and dinner is included in the package (vegetarian), Lunch can be availed at an additional cost on an a-la-carte basis at the in-house restaurant.
How to reach the campsite? :- The campsite in Kasol is around 1.5 km away from the Kasol market. Either public or private transportation can be availed to reach the location. Parking space for private vehicles is also available.
Note: All the pictures shown on the web page are for reference only & should be considered illustrative. It may not represent the camp that you will be allotted in actual. Some web pages may have an associated image of a particular camp. The Actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, Quality, No of bookings, Maintenance etc. Overseas Travel Solutions reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
Arrival in Kasol and overnight stay:
- You will reach Kasol by 10:00 AM, check in and freshen up
- Head out to see the local places and flea market in Kasol
- After coming back, relax by sitting near a bonfire while light music is played
- Enjoy your dinner
- Take transport till Barshaini | Start guided trek to Kheerganga
- Wake up to a mesmerizing sunrise at Kasol
- After breakfast, You will be heading towards the starting point of the trek that is Barshaini in a shared taxi at an additional cost
- Begin your trek to Kheerganga after meeting your trekking guide
- It’s a 12 kms (one side) trek, which takes 4.5 hours approx to cover
- The trek offers some beautiful sights which will rejuvenate your mind
- En route, see a Shiva Temple, Rudra Naag Waterfall and lots of interesting rock formations.
- You can spend the evening at your own leisure near the mountains and after dinner relax by the camp
- Kheerganga to Barshaini Trek | Take Transport to Kasol
- After breakfast, take a dip in a popular hot water spring nearby and then trek back to Kasol.
- Again a 12 kms trek (approx. 4-5 hours), meaning you will see the beautiful sights all over again
- Keep the luggage at the base camp and explore local market and amazing cafes.
- Collect the luggage, in the evening and depart from Kasol as the end of your trek.
- Room Service
- Private Parking Area
- In house music
- Outdoor Games
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, snacks, medical expenses, minibar of hotels, etc.
- Supplement for Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Permissions of photo/video shooting at the museums and objects.
- Optional activities/experiences attract supplement charge.
- Any other services not mentioned in Included above.
- Train Tickets / Domestic airfare.
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5% on the package cost.
- Pay heed to the trek guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound trek.
- All the pictures shown on the web page are for reference only & should be considered illustrative. It may not represent the camp that you will be allotted in actual. Some web pages may have an associated image of a particular camp. The Actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, Quality, No of bookings, Maintenance etc. Overseas Travel Solutions reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- Trekking experience are totally weather permitted,
- In any unforeseen circumstance( landslides or heavy snowfall) if Kheerganga Trek cannot be conducted then any alternate trek will be conducted or alternative will be provided by the operator as per their discretion based on the situation and availability.
- Alternative treks can be like Tosh valley trek/Grahan village/Kutla trek.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- Transport from Kasol to Bharsaini will be in a shared taxi which clients can avail at additional cost.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are not included in the package cost.
- Rescheduling if possible. Reschedule Policy – 30% of booking value will be charged as rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be part of the deal.
- This is an easy trek and holding a previous experience of trekking isn’t necessary.
- Campsites in Kasol may or may not have the security cameras or gated security so please do not carry valuables with you.
- Robbery incidents are noted in Kasol in the past so travelers must be cautious.
- Well experienced guides would be present all the time (First Aid trained).
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Please provide a valid ID at the time of check-in.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Professional and experienced staff to cater your needs for the whole trip.
- Neat and clean vehicle for the journey with experienced driver especially for hilly terrains.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Tents will be provided on multiple sharing basis based on the group size and availability.
- The applicable price is based on minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during the trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- We recommend you to book an airline ticket in advance to avail the lowest airfare. Airfare pricing is real time and is subject to change unless ticketed, please check details of amendment and cancellation before going ahead.
- Exchange rate will be applicable on the day you make the payment as per company rate card.
- It is advisable for all clients to have overseas travel insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our travel consultant.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, the number of participants, the type of accommodation, and the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please check Terms & Conditions before proceeding to book with Overseas Travel Solutions.
- All payment to be made strictly by Cheque / Online / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of Overseas Travel Solutions.
- SIC transfers do not operate between 08:30 PM – 07:30 AM.
- Luxury Hotel rates are applicable on Weekdays (Monday – Thursday) only.
- In case of unavailability, similar category Hotel will be provided.
|PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING||BALANCE PAYMENT||CANCELLATION CHARGES||AMENDMENT CHARGES|
|45 days prior to departure||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 10% of the tour price.||30 days prior to departure.|
|30 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 25% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||25%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|15 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 50% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||50%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|10 days prior to departure.||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||20 days prior to departure.||100%||USD 50 per booking / amendment|
|NFR bookings||100% of the airfare, visa and insurance if booked through Overseas Travel Solutions + 100% of the tour price.||Immediate at the time of booking||100%||NA|